OMG now I know I really have started Year 5 already......

I just had my first day of Specialty Surgery and I am starting off with 2 weeks of Ophthalmology followed by one week of Urology and another week of ORL (Ear, Nose and Throat). I feel it is a jam packed run because how are we supposed to learn anything in just one week. I am already overwhelmed by the amount of things we need to know in Ophthalmo.. Man this is going to be one crazeee year!!!!!

Ophthalmo is kinda interesting to some extent for me..The fact that I did not sleep despite having lack of sleep shows for sure..I don't mind the whole concept of it as the anatomy and pathology is confined to the eye only but once we have to do the examination using an ophthalmoscope or even worse the slit lamp...just kill me.... I don't understand how they can actually see so much from just that small hole in the ophthalmoscope.. I have to get the hang of it by this Friday as we have to draw each other's optic disc and vessels and stuff..The worse part..Can't even fake it because the examiners will double check it....*sweat*

Oh well..it is going to be an interesting 2 weeks I hope.. I have to get back to my silly GP assignment..I know I should have done finished it during the weekend but I did improve from last year as I typed something at least during the weekend...But long way to go still.....

One change i finally did over the weekend was the download Google Chrome as my browser instead of IE. I got so sick of IE as have the time the page won't load or the page cannot open. So annoying... I love Google Chrome now!! Yay!!! *thanks for telling me about it* :)

OO and sorry for the change in font size and colour..I realized the font was kinda small and the colour was too pale. I shall remember to standardize..

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hehe i didn't know you weren't using chrome.. i love it as well.. hv been using it quite sometime.. i also changed my font hehehe

Swarna said...

Hey!!!I know I am kinda left behind when it comes to IT related issues..Slowly getting there..
I know..u also keep changing your font..Haha. Take care darling. Talk to u soon..

Post a Comment